Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

He is not amused!

I did not know about this until somebody showed me this on Youtube. I think it is interesting and perhaps God does have a very good sense of humor, however Mr Giuliani should be careful. Regardless of the symbolic value of this video, the Truth of the Church remains. Abortion is nothing more than the killing of an innocent human life. Mr. Guiliani may "think it is wrong," but why would you promote what you know to be wrong? Isn't that like saying, "Murder is wrong, but I won't stop somebody from doing it?" I don't know which is sadder, that Mr. Giuliani laughs at what could be a serious wake-up call from God or that he truly believes his position is tenable.

No comments: