Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Have you seen "Robot Chicken?"

I haven't. But I have seen a few clips here and there. A friend of mine, who usually sends me that funny email or instant message each day (you know you have one too!) sent me this link to the best Star Wars parodies of the show "Robot Chicken." To fully enjoy these you had to have been a fan of the Star Wars movies.... but if you were, then you will laugh. I don't know how good or bad the show actually is, but these clips are pretty funny. I hope you enjoy them! Just click here.

No comments: