Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Zooom!!!!


Time has flown by these last few weeks. I apologize, dear reader, for not having been keeping up to date with my little blog here. Nevertheless, I have often thought of you, but have just not found the time daily to keep up with this blog.

Part of that, thankfully, will soon end, as the beginning of RCIA and the Elementary Religious Education begins to settle in for the year. In these first few weeks there is little time for much extra beyond my duties in preparing the RCIA and in making sure all is well in the RE program.
At any rate, a good friend of mine sent me this link, which is a homily by a priest of the Priestly Confraternity of St. Peter. This is the religious order that was first approved to celebrate the Tridentine Liturgy, that is the Mass in the extraordinary form offered before Vatican II.
So "why provide this link to me?" you might ask of me. Well, what is interesting about this priest is that he is from France, and my friend (who sent me this link first met him in Arizona) sent me this link because this priest is now stationed at the F.S.S.P.'s parish here in Denver in Old Town Littleton. I have heard him preach and I think he is quite good, personally. Let me know what you think. If you do like him here are two more sermons: on the Seven Mansions of Prayer and on the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

No comments: