Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A wise man...

I received this link from a fellow parishioner. I think, as well, that is quite a moving little video. Let me know what you think.

How true it is that those who learn from their mistakes become wise. But how true as well that few are willing to be humble enough to learn from their mistakes. Why must humanity be so?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Could have done without the strings though (I'm a thoroughly anti-sentimentalist swede).

We need to keep up our conversation with God, just like that - expecting Him to tell us things one way or another. /Kris, Sweden

Jon said...

Wow. Its incredible how much of an impact the youth of this world can make. A 12 year old kid can bring our attention back to the beauty of God giving up his own Son. When we lose things in this world, wether they be family members, pets, or material items, I would love to see people, myself included realize and understand that God IS with us, he GAVE his son to us so that we may live. We get upset over the smallest stuff. Let it go. Realize that nothing we have and can lose is greater than the love and comfort God offers us.