Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A new children's magazine ...for Catholics!

A parishioner just sent me a link to a new magazine that is hopefully soon to be published. You can find the link here. It comes from a magazine called St. Mary's Messenger, the link to that is here. I hope that it might be helpful to those of you with kids. I did find it quite interesting. They are hoping to be a sort of magazine that is like "Highlights." They are not yet published, but they are soon hoping to get enough subscriptions so if you are interested I would encourage you to look at this magazine and perhaps help them to get published so that there might be another option for kids, besides the secular magazines which ignore or at least are indifferent to our Christian Faith.

No comments: