Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sicky-poo

Once again I have been given to the suffering of sickness. Praise God, in all things! Nevertheless, I am happy to "make up what is lacking in the sufferings of Christ (Col 1:13)" especially for the poor unborn who are threatened this morning and week.

NOT FOR KIDS

If you have never seen what actually happens, then perhaps it may be useful to hear a description given by Fr. Frank Pavone, in my estimation a future saint, who is tirelessly working so that everyone is aware of what we are actually doing in "choosing abortion." Please be aware that the description is a bit graphic, but welcome to understanding what we me must know about if we are to fight it! This is called a Dismemberment Abortion:



Secondarily, here is a description of what we fight for the under unborn Americans and human beings under 18 weeks:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning, to me, that "abortion" is translated to "choice". That I am called "anti-choice" is laughable when I oppose dismemberment of babies in their mother's womb. The only "choice" I'm against is that of a mother, nurse, and doctor to end the life of a human being.

Keep up the good work, Tomas.