Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How serious will it be?

I know some people have difficulty with my previous post from the singer in Canada. Nevertheless, I think the issue should be kept at the forefront. ANd it appears the Major Pentitentiary of the Church is not opposed. This article came out today and it is one worth considering. Nevertheless, I think it is important to see just where President Obama will place his efforts. One wonders as one hears about more Clinton appointees being appointed to President Obama's cabinent whether he will be as radical as he made himself out to be.

Nevertheless, as posted before, I think one must take President-elect Obama's speech to Planned Parenthood seriously, until he proves it otherwise.

Let us hope that cooler heads prevail on the FOCA issue, for life should be defended, and some good men actually know and understand that.

No comments: