Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In case you couldn't get enough...

I know not everybody likes the Muppets. Fair enough. But I just couldn't stop myself from sharing this:


OH MY GOSH!!! I have been giggling myself silly about this. Thank God that at some point in the History of America we used to have shows like this were the modern vices of our day never really seemed to raise their ugly heads (or at least too often). I remember enjoying the Muppet show so much as a little kid. Please God may we one day soon return to such creative and hilariously silly shows for the good of our society and our families.

***UPDATE: I can't help it, I promise that I will consider not doing another Muppet Show post, but I will need some feedback either way from you all. I hope you enjoy it either way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!