Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Give credit where credit is due...

I know some people may not be big fans of Stephen Colbert who is on the cable show called "The Colbert Report." But, as I understand it, he is a practicing Catholic and at times the respect that he shows to his faith is very much appreciated by me, even if his "schtick" lends itself to being not so Catholic. That is perhaps a debateable assessment. Nevertheless, I did laugh my head off when I saw this:


I have to give credit to the man; that is pretty funny when it comes to the Pope comments and at the same time they are respectful even if edgy!

I saw that video as I was surfing, as they say, around the internet trying to find an image for the computer at the Youth Center for the desktop. I came across this one:


That also made me laugh! I found it on this website. Which I have not perused very well, but if they are half as funny as the cat picture I am sure there must be some other gems there.

Well, anyway, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a brilliant New Year. I am back from Canadia, where I spent Christmas with my wife's family, and I am back at these blogs as much as I can.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I settled on this background for today's feast of the Epiphany:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!