Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Truly, Imagine...

I am thankful for so many things... the least of which is that if you are a regular visitor to this website, I hope, that the video of John Paul II that always came on as soon as you came to this page would always start is finally moving away. I have finally enough posts to make that stop.

I am also thankful for the gift of life. This week as we mourn the Anniversary of Roe vs. Wade decision, I hope that many others might become aware of how precious life is.

I am also thankful for President Obama - oddly enough. Why? Because his life is also a gift, though with no greater or lesser dignity than all those who will be murdered today by abortion. In fact, this was just sent to me today:



Too true. Perhaps, we must first appreciate the gift of life if we ever desire to help others to learn about its dignity and its wonder. As Pope Paul VI brilliantly pointed out, "Modern man listens more willing to witnesses than he does to teachers, and if he listens to teachers it is because they are witnesses."

No comments: