Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Every one needs a "guru"...

... or not... depending how you define "guru." But at any rate, this came to me today from a friend:


I have to admit, it did brighten up my day. Why would my day need brightening? Well, I have just received word today that, due to the economy, my job here at St. Jude is now being made redundant - as the British would say. That is to say, I have been laid off. Thankfully, Fr. Darrell was very kind in giving me until April 30th. I know I am not the only one struggling with a job, and having a Pontifical License in Theology it is only just that I am paid more for my education. Unfortunately for me that means that I was an extravagance here at the parish. I have enjoyed my time here and will continue this blog for as long as I am employed by the parish, but please pray for me all you Christians who read this as I seek to find new employment somewhere in the world.

No comments: