Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Scourge of my generation...

I recently was pointed to this video:


Two days after? That is right, on Jan.22nd, two days after president Obama is inaugurated will be the annual March for Life. I wish we had something like that here in Denver. Perhaps the time has come for me to stop wishing and start acting. There seems to be nothing more painful than feeling like our Blessed Mother who was at the foot of the Cross and watched her innocent Lord die. I feel like this when it comes to abortion. Sure, I have had my share of "pro-death choice" people tell me that I shouldn't be interrupting their way of living, even if they are able to promote the interruption of that normal human development of a child by means of an abortion.

In merely two weeks and some days, we mourn the loss of millions and millions of innocent human lives because of the "choice" many women have made. Thankfully, in the Mercy of God we all find the healing we need as a human race and as a culture. Now it is a matter of choosing grace to destroy the scourge of my generation.

No comments: