Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lent & Apples

We are one day into Lent. You know, I don't mind Lent... it's just that I don't like being hungry all the time. :)

Of course I am hoping to provide a little levity to your Lenten observances. Perhaps, I should just leave it to the professional though, hunh?

Well, I don't have much to write today, unfortunately. But I was up late last night with my wife finally watching "Iron Man" together. I think that is another great movie, though my wife had her doubts until she saw it. After Iron Man, I wasn't very tired and I stayed up a little later. Because of this I saw Conan O'Brien for the first time in long time on the "Late Night with Conan O'Brien." I have to admit he is still just as funny as always, if you like his awkward humor.

This morning I found this link to one of his many adventures. As an adult who grew up in the 80's I have to say, I really did love the A-Team show. So this came as a happy reminder of the lovable Mr. T:


The truth be known, though, the reason I stayed up late last night was to wait for midnight because I was starving after Ash Wednesday...

No comments: