Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things could always be worse...


After I found out on November 6th that I would have a week to move the whole Holy Family House into the Youth Center so that our business administrator's wife, Tammi, could start her preschool in the Holy Family House, people would ask me how are you doing, and I would say, "I could be worse." It was sad to learn that some people had brought their kids to the Holy Family House 26 years before. Hopefully the sacrifice of the children's space will be a real bolster to the parish though when the new preschool starts.

It turns out things could get worse for me though, after our having moved out in a week in November of last year, I was just informed today at 2:30 that I would be moved out of the Youth Center this Friday March 13th from the Youth Center into the Community Center. I hope this move will also help the parish when Tammi starts her Summer Day camp in there, after it has been renovated to help the space she needs.

As a result of this, as I wrote to most of the parents, we will begin classes next week in the Community Center starting next Sunday. This means quite a busy weekend to do make sure this will be done by Sunday when classes start, and I had plans with my wife, with the kids at my parents... ah well. I guess it is Lent, after all.

And anyways... it could be worse...

No comments: