Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Monday, March 23, 2009

This is NOT FUNNY!!!!


You have got to be kidding me! Will the "desecrating Sacrilege (Mt 24:15)" be appearing again? I am just asking the question, mind you...

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE A CATHOLIC!!!

http://media.www.ndsmcobserver.com/media/storage/paper660/news/2009/03/23/News/Jenkins.Obama.honored.University.By.Accepting-3679015.shtml

What's sad is Fr. Jenkins, may God have mercy on his soul, can't see a difference between this president and the whole line of other presidents prior to him. What happened to so-called Academic Freedom that is supposed to "cause us to think"? I guess thinking with the heart of the Church is out of the question, hunh?

The Number to call to tell the President of Notre Dame to stop "our President" from giving a commencement speech at the University of Notre Dame, effectively approving the policies of his administration then please call: 574-631-5000.

If only I could show you the Vortex on www.realcatholicTV.com (which I can't get to post on here), there is a brilliant commentary on this outrage by Michael Voris who not only is a practicing Catholic, but also an alumnus of Notre Dame. The best I can do is give you his petition, which also has a pretty good summary on it.

UPDATE: Ok, though I can't post it here, please follow this link as it is that commentary I mentioned above!

No comments: