Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On the bandwagon...

I have not posted anything for a few days in the hope that whoever the commenter was on my previous post might have had the opportunity to check the blog and see he/she was taken seriously enough, not just to be published on this blog, but to be responded to. It appears he/she either has not checked the blog, has not felt moved to respond, or is still formulating a response. At any rate, I shall move forward.

My blog today will be short so as to give you, dear reader, more time to check out this link of a certain priest known cyberally as "Fr. Z." I have read his blog a few times, but he has posted a response to an unorthodox and extreme feminist nun named Sr. Joan Chittister. Sr. Joan has written a scathing doubt about the usefulness of restoring the Missal of Bl. Pope John XXIII. I will leave it to you to read (and possibly enjoy) his (albeit sarcastic) response which is found at his blog here.

On second thought, on a more serious note, a friend of mine sent me this article which is perhaps more interesting for those of us who do attend the Novus Ordo Mass. The article is entitled "Could the Latin Mass save Western Civilization?" A shocking claim? Perhaps, before you make a decision you might consider the article... and as always, comments are always welcome!

No comments: