Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

May not be for kids...

I have been laughing over this video for quite a few minutes. I know this has nothing to do with anything, but perhaps it may provide a laugh for those of you with an appreciation of dealing with major coporation call centers. It is quite funny, but perhaps may not be the most appropriate thing... depending on how you take the dialogue. I wrestled with whether I should put this one here, but oh when my friend sent it to me I have been laughing ever since... so here you go:

No comments: