Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pardon me for thinking like the Holy Father...

Quite awhile ago here at the parish I published an article in the bulletin about clapping at Mass. There was a bit of a "storm" because of it, and being concerned I had somehow spoken out of pride, I searched through the Church's teaching and found nothing that supports the idea. And, in fact, found that we are adding to the Liturgy that which is not called for.

I just read this today, as directed by a dear friend, and now I feel even more strengthened in my position. Now if only someone could point me to the document which says we should not wear flip-flops to Mass...

No comments: