Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Friday, October 31, 2008

If you will excuse me Mr. Buchanan...

I have always liked some of the thoughts of Patrick J. Buchanan, though I have heard some who find him "ridiculous" in various ways - as I think I posted before, there are some who find him anti-semitic. Nevertheless, there are some thoughts that are worth discussing of Mr. Buchanan. Well, a friend pointed this out to me on Mr. Buchanan's website. I have been quoting this lately, and I am glad to have found the Youtube video for it. If you will excuse me Mr. Buchanan, I am going to post this video as seen on his website, because I think it is interestingly appropriate for how many people are feeling (though this, again, may not be appropriate for children):



The clip comes from the movie "Network," which is quite an interesting movie. While there is some sexuality, and quite a lot of bad language (as I remember it), there is however an interesting prophetic quality to the movie where the TV network will do whatever it can for ratings - including creating news... can you think of a time in history when this might have happened? I just find it interesting that is all.

No comments: