Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Thanks sis!

My sister sent this paper clipping to me. I think it does present a little something many people have forgotten about:


Perhaps, we would do well to change our "drug"s in 21st century and restore what was lost? What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is so true. I've seen this article from time to time, too. Now I'm not so naive to think that the old days were all peachy - there really were drugs in those days - but they were not excused as they are now. So they had some shame attached, which undoubtedly dissuaded many from experimentation & use. With today's fuzzy idea of right and wrong, no wonder we have the problems we do in so many facets of life.