Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Why I am sympathetic....

I do not endorse any candidate, let me be clear, but I am, as has been said before, sympathetic to Ron Paul. Why? Listen to his talk at CPAC yesterday. It comes in three parts:







To me this makes a lot of sense. It is also consonant with much of what I have understood in the Catholic Social Teaching. Moreover, I have found the answer that I have been very concerned with. Many of our candidates belong to the CFR, the so-called Council on Foreign Relations - which appears to be a Masonic if not Illuminati organization. The Freemasons are called, by Pope Leo XIII, the "implacable enemy of Christ and the Church." There is a very real threat to America and the world which 13 Popes called to mankind's attention over 245 years. There are videos showing other candidates involvement with this group, but Ron Paul has flatly denied being involved with this group.



What I find so interesting is that everyone takes him as "insane" or "out of step," yet what most pundits seem to ignore is that he has started a movement which, at this point is beyond this campaign.

And check this out:



It stuck me so hard, when Dr. Paul asked, "What if China came and invaded America, we would certainly want them out of our country too?" What will become of our country because of this so-called War on Terror? I don't know. All I know is that Christ is my King. I will fight for Him; That does not make me a follower of Ron Paul, but I am sympathetic to Paul's way of thinking. We, each of us, should focus our attention first on Jesus Christ, if we are to be worthy of the glorious name "Catholic."

Nevertheless, Ron Paul's views make a lot of sense as one seriously considers what he says. I know not everybody agrees, but I would ask anyone, seeking to be a just and free person of good will, to give his ideas a fair shake.

Let us not be deceived by the Media and rhetoric we hear, but consider our Christian obligations first. How might we place ourselves at the service of Jesus Christ individually and as a nation? I look forward to anyone's comments - especially, as I have pointed out, as Politics are not my area of speciality, but I sure am interested - thanks to Dr. Paul, who also cured my apathy.

No comments: