Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The war...

There are many things to be worried about with the war. War is never a good thing. Consider this interview with this gentleman who is thought to be one of the foremost experts on Osama Bin Laden:



There are many things today to be worried about. For some, however, such worries are no longer so troublesome. One such person is my half-sister, who died yesterday morning at around 10:00am. I am edified to know that a chaplain at the hospital had arrived before she passed. Requiescat in Pax Domini. My mom is there in California now, and some time in the near future I hope to be able to go to my sister's funeral. That is all I want to say today, becuase death - whether unnecessarily of soliders or of my sister, Christina - is never a good thing.

No comments: