Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spoken like a true American...

I know he is not Catholic,and therefore has some positions that I may still disagree with politically (as I apply my faith to my political positions), but Ron Paul continues to promote a vital element of our Republic. If he were a practicing Catholic, I would at least know a few more things about him than the questions that still remain about certain issues. Nevertheless, like Mike Gravel, he is at least honest. COnsider his message given a few days ago at a press conference on Sept. 10th:



If you are pro-choice, then check out all the other substantial parties so that you can truly make an informed choice, instead of just following the herd for Obama. If you are pro-life then DEFINITELY check out other parties (see Mccain's position on embryonic stem cell research below!)

I for one am sick of the hijacking of our political process.

Consider this guy's position:



After all, as Laura Ingraham is so want to say, "POWER TO THE PEOPLE!" Only we have the ability to change things, not two party bred candidates that represent the media pronounced "mainstream" thinking.

No comments: