Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Monday, September 15, 2008

You know you saw it coming...

How can a person of faith, knowing the reality of all I just said about Barack Obama, reconcile voting for John Mccain when he IS a "Maverick" apparently. He won't even follow the Republican Party Platform. Sucka. How in the world am I supposed to support this guy who is supposedly pro-life, as someone with religiously motivated politically conservative views?

Here it is the news you dreaded but knew was coming. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE?!

All I know is that I am seriously considering the Constitution Party, though... I have my concerns there too. I still find myself most behind the Ron Paul platform, which I wish someone other candidate truly espoused - and Chuck Brown doesn't seem too far off... for example!

No comments: