Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You have to love an honest man...

If you have never heard of Former Sen. Mike Gravel, then you have missed out. He was quite a show in the Democrat Primaries. He definitely is a man who speaks his mind, regardless of the consequences. I think it is interesting to hear his take on the Palin interception of public discourse in America:



Again, I find myself being more moved by a third party. And I think it is high time that each of us truly understand our candidates and vote our conscience.

Nevertheless, too bad the distributists don't have a ticket, I just might be more moved there...

No comments: