Please note:

All posts are meant for discussion, opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Catholic Church or St. Jude.

PLEASE VISIT & BOOKMARK MY NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW Me as I continue my work for the Church at: denvernotredame.blogspot.com. See you there!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kind of cute...

It is interesting that St. Paul speaks about not owing anything to any man. In our modern economic climate I thought this was kind of cute to understanding one interpretation of what is going on in with the curren market situation:



It is always good that we are informed about various perspectives, I would say.

This above refers to Mises.org at the end: I checked it out and here is a little gem that gave me a chuckle, in the way only the British can do, as I hope it will for you:

No comments: